Multiple identities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You should see it when he forgets about his missing limb and tries to clap.

Laugh?

Not me.:rofl:
This reminds me of a bloke I used to know who only had one hand. We were drinking and playing cards one night, 3 card brag, and he went for a pee during which time everyone folded and the next dealer collected the cards up. When he came back he said, "Where's my fecking hand"
How we larfed.

Drago

Legendary Member
Looking back now it was funny. He was a big feller, a real handful, and when his arm fell off and he sparked up again I was panicking.cos I was so stuck for something to try!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Get the cuffs on and secure him, then he suddenly has a bat!! Lol

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Possibly. Feels like pits being pulled by horses. East coast used to be good. Then Virgin trains took over . In a week they have ruined a good service

To be fair, the service was sh*t LONG BEFORE then!!
Short of some sort of major event, I can't see what Virgin can have done in a week to make things so different!!

That SAID, I hated National Express taking over GNER, because GNER at least made an allowance for Standard Class Passengers (i.e. me) who wanted food, and opened their resteraunt car up for us. I used to use it regularly when I was coming up from London in 2005. It may have been expensive, but, hey, a can of beer, a sandwich and a packet of crisps just doesn't cut it sometimes.

Natex stopped it and only let the Lah De Dahs in first class have what I would have eaten!!

Top Bottom