Multiple identities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I dont know who I amanymore with all these internet names...
though you shacked up with Qtip Drago lol happy days in Kansas

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 3573279, member: 9609"]I was away for 5 months last year (no body missed me :wacko:). Anyway, when I came back I had forgot my password / email address. So I started up again as R31VER, and within the first day I had an email warning of multiple identities and asking me to confirm that I wasn't also trading under the name User9609 - so clearly they are on the ball.[/QUOTE]

Did you see what that Shaun bloke did last night!!! He just poped up and spoiled Everything...shocking use of a padlock..I bet he has mutiple identities...got to have, it was funny killing all that anticipation..

brand

I know of a user on another forum who created an alias so he could start an argument and make his original identity win.

I'm no computer technician, but I believe it is difficult to detect a user skilled in computers who wants to open multiple accounts, so it will still happen.

Not something I could be bothered with, even if I knew how to do it.
Incognito tab? I use it to get extra freebies. Although you only sometimes need to use it.
I assume that it would work on here?

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm no computer technician, but I believe it is difficult to detect a user skilled in computers who wants to open multiple accounts, so it will still happen.

Exactly, it seems to me that with enough knowledge about computers to pull it off, someone intelligent enough to keep up two or more multiple identities without suspicion could do it!

I was asking as I was thinking about this forum the other day (bad move, I know), and when I was on here more regularly in the past, I do remember seeing 'new' members who would suddenly appear and burn brightly, who also seemed somewhat to make me go 'Have I seen you before?' and who would have an overfamiliarity of here that only comes with the true awfulness of being on here for a while..... And then they would disappear again. I used to sit and think, who are you exactly?? How do you know things?? And more importantly, why do I think I have seen you before?

Classic was telling me about someone who forgot his details, etc, so, I concede there must be an element of that going on, but for others..... Do people really spend ages browsing on here before joining, therefore accumulating lots of info on people etc?? I know I didn't!

subaqua

What’s the point
I have one so that I can talk to myself. Sometimes it's the only way of making sense of a thread.

I postulate that you are Patrick Stevens and won't post photos of your own cooking then.

Top Bottom