Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning, Schrodie was helping me put the bird food out this morning. He knows that it's his main job to make sure they don't steal it.:banghead:

D

Deleted member 1258

If you haven't already left your house, now is the time to reconsider what you are wearing.... its HOT:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun: out there!!! Too hot already and it's only going to get hotter, the sort of day you want 2 water bottles, sunscreen and a day off!!!:whistle: (I wish)

I have a swimming lesson this morning, and an afternoon down the club, its looking like a bike ride would be a better idea.

If you haven't already left your house, now is the time to reconsider what you are wearing.... its HOT:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun: out there!!! Too hot already and it's only going to get hotter, the sort of day you want 2 water bottles, sunscreen and a day off!!!:whistle: (I wish)
The sun has hidden behind the clouds for all of my 17 mile commute in. It has very kindly come out from behind the clouds literally as I pulled up outside the office :cursing:

You never know, I may get a new bike out of it. We think I may need more gears ;)

At swimming this morning they had me take of the floatation belt I've been wearing, so I've now managed to swim half a width without assistance for the first time.
Depends, off road downhill is a different kettle of fish with big boulders/roots threatening to stop your front wheel and launch you down the track. Tarmac down hill is to be embraced. whoosh.

I'm more a fan of the latter as opposed to the former :laugh: Besides, my only working bike is a roadie. :blush:

Top Bottom