postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
Happy cake day to one and all.I have been out for a meal and a pint,escaped care duties for a ferw hours,out tonight a cake and a pint for George he was 91 on Tuesday,its my treat he does not know.
and took it back upstairs, and spent a couple of hours writing. Then rose, swapped jim jams for clothes and scudded through the chores. Blue recycling bin had been emptied, and so was returned to its place.

On Thursdays there is a programme/podcast that I regularly watch called "Green Signals". This is a weekly broadcast about anything train related, including heritage railways, new networks etc.
At the end of the programme there is a quiz. This week's was, "Which mainline railway station in Britain has a level crossing at both ends of the platform?"
I first thought about Crianlarich, in Scotland. Someone looked up on goggle that it could be in Suffolk.
The prize is a "Green Signals" mug if you have the correct answer and your name is the first pulled out of the hat.

