Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Closed the main road here, nothing moving 24 hours ago!

How deep? Just over 1/4 of an inch.
That's deep! Should we send out the snow ploughs ? :whistle:

Morning. It looks dry and dark outside.

I haven't managed to download my pictures of the railway exhibition yet. Not sure how they came out as it was a bit dark in the hall and I didn't want to use flash.
I bought a couple of what I think were bargains. 2 N gauge Graham Farish loco bodies. A Black 5 and a tank engine .
It is interesting how modellers can make very small layouts interesting! Totally opposite to how I've always perceived a layout to be.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Which Lenovo have you got?

E10 tab I'm getting it all sorted,SD card has moved all my pics and my phone has transferred over..

Password that's the fun one ...passwords are a bloody nightmare ,I just get them mixed up with various sites.

Seem a nice tablet £129 from Currys and some good features and 32 whatever storage gig?

D

Deleted member 1258

E10 tab I'm getting it all sorted,SD card has moved all my pics and my phone has transferred over..

Password that's the fun one ...passwords are a bloody nightmare ,I just get them mixed up with various sites.

Seem a nice tablet £129 from Currys and some good features and 32 whatever storage gig?

I've got a tab 4, yes I seem to have ended up with half a dozen passwords to remember.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Beautiful still morning,must get out with Mrs lon on the bikes..

IMG_20190120_092630.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning. It looks dry and dark outside.

I haven't managed to download my pictures of the railway exhibition yet. Not sure how they came out as it was a bit dark in the hall and I didn't want to use flash.
I bought a couple of what I think were bargains. 2 N gauge Graham Farish loco bodies. A Black 5 and a tank engine .
It is interesting how modellers can make very small layouts interesting! Totally opposite to how I've always perceived a layout to be.
images-3.jpg

images-4.jpg

Top Bottom