Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
An hour ago the sun was out, where did it go :tired:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
With those kind of winds, I suspect the others might have been blown through a hedge somewhere... ;)

As Muddy Talker, sorry Murray Walker has been known to say: I'm sorry for their absence, but they're not here.
No one rode their bicycle, either. I did not, for sure, neither did the other two, who usually always cycle in town, in all kinds of weathers. It is currently 4F, or -14C, here now,and feels warm compared to earlier. About 8 inches of snow still on the ground.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Three fights in my garden this afternoon..

3 pigeons scrapping over dominance of the table on the bird feeder.

2 magpies kicking off over the food that the pigeons had thrown all over the lawn during their flapathon.

2 squirrels chasing each other up, down & along the fence for reasons unknown.

Sundays, eh!! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
We had a bit of weak sunshine breaking through this afternoon which tempted me out on my Dawes. It was a bit chilly at first but It disappeared once I got going. The last bit of tinkering I did swapping the rear cluster and fitting another front caliper has made a vast improvement on the ride and I managed my usual ride without stopping to look at the view. :whistle:
Brake failure?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Bedroom and bathroom have been cleaned, TVC has been busy in the kitchen :thumbsup:

What's on the menu? Say hi to the old salt.

On a knife edge whether to do a few miles before lunch? Best check weather for a lame excuse to stay in or not. Could be some snow around Moel Famau and Loggerheads which might be fun on MTB?
Thanks for likes guys but failed miserably to get out into the Clwyd Range (now wish i had!). To make up for it did a few clicks on the road bike today...some piccys up on "Show us some pics etc"

Levo-Lon

Guru
Been a nice day ,cold but super bright
Had a lovely long walk around Milton ferry and ferry meadow area.
Very busy today with it being a perfect winters day.

Had a lovely treat, about 20 long tailed tits all in a tree and flitting around us, nearly in touching distance.
What a great sight..the new wetland project is progressing nicely too, I'm getting all twitchy :smile:

Top Bottom