Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have an overwhelming desire to buy a new bike, I don’t know what kind though and I probably won’t, but what larks having a shop around.
It is always best to buy an old bike, as If your other half asks if it is a New bike you can honestly say that it isn't ! :whistle:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

gbb

Legendary Member
For the first time in maybe 4 months, I've woken up relatively pain free and not stiff. :bravo:
The wonder of Voltarol tablets. Trouble is, I'm averse to taking them too often.

MikeG

Guru
I am designing a dining table I will be making for us later this year, and I thought I would seek guidance from the mundane community. It's a big oak table (seating 8 ordinarily, 10 with an extension), in a Jacobean style. Please choose from these pedestal ends:

WsJYzUp.jpg

uVNQvAJ.jpg

These are the accompanying chairs, which will be upholstered in a heavy tapestry-like fabric, or leather. You can see the heavy old look I am trying to achieve.

epSPb3f.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I am designing a dining table I will be making for us later this year, and I thought I would seek guidance from the mundane community. It's a big oak table (seating 8 ordinarily, 10 with an extension), in a Jacobean style. Please choose from these pedestal ends:

View attachment 448239

View attachment 448240

These are the accompanying chairs, which will be upholstered in a heavy tapestry-like fabric, or leather. You can see the heavy old look I am trying to achieve.

View attachment 448241
D

Top Bottom