Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went yellow stickering in Tesco today. January is always slim on the pickings front, so wasn't terribly optimistic. And to be fair, it's three weeks since I've been grocery shopping...

It didn't look terribly promising early doors, and most of the chilled stuff was a veritable avalanche of chicken sandwiches, but I did really well considering - in particular with fruit & veg, stuff off the deli counter and pastries from the ISB. Well, the latter were knocked down to 3p each, don't mind if I do. :hungry:

Also picked up some steak and ale pies from the hot pie counter. One slipped down the hatch rather nicely alongside a :cuppa: when I got home. I'd recommend them, they are very nice. :hungry:

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Frankie the Jack is washing her bum on my lap and making a lot of slurping noise doing so.

83650F03-5242-41A4-8093-0A9589D512C1.jpeg

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Well, it's been a very cold and wet night here. The dogs only went out for two minutes when I got up and I don't blame them! The Met Office says it'll be dry today though and I'm hoping for a ride later today on the new (to me) Fuji. I haven't had chance to go out on it yet since picking it up on Thursday. I would have liked to have gone out on it yesterday morning, but still have the pulled muscle in my neck - it's improved quite a bit so I thought I would test the waters today.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Back to work today :sad:

Top Bottom