Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm aching ! I worked out the ride to be 22 miles. So from zero for this monthit is now 30.
I mowed our back lawn this afternoon. I'll blame the aches on that .

gbb

Legendary Member
Wierd and vivid dream last night. Walking along a path away from people but like on the edge of industrial buildings and I came very close to a large fox that skittered away as I surprised it. Shortly after I came across a panther :ohmy: in similar circumstances but he lightly mauled me on the head :ohmy::ohmy: yet I thought he was beautiful. Then I had a car, VW beetle parked under a tree and when i went back to it it was kind of suspended in the tree, floorplan and mechanics all gone but the front wheels were still there :wacko:. I rang my wife in the dream to tell her...the cars had it, finished :sad:

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Well I was lazy yesterday and didn't do exercise, everyone at work is getting sick and I felt like it could be my time! However, my mum is heavily involved in the local Gardening Society and they have a new project to help encourage the village scout group to get growing potatoes etc. But they needed to prep all the compost and stuff so I went to help her. Was nice to get fresh air and know its benefiting the local scouts!

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Arrived at work to find the video beamer is broken and there's a seminar at 08:30.

Fortunately we have a spare video beamer.

Unfortunately it was missing.

Oooooh....In case you end up having a bad day...
tumblr_ok9ir2q69v1qjnhqgo1_1280wtmk.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lovely day.

Off out on the MTB again as I've booked the day off. Should be close to 3 hours and 2500ft of climbing. Did a 4am airport run with my wife and her friend.

Waiting for my son to get off his bum and get to college, he also has numerous plates, 3 sandwich boxes and pop bottles to wash/recycle before he goes out. Despite reminders I get 'yeh', 'OK' etc. Still no movement - college is about 50 mins travel and we are 50 mins away from it starting. How the heck he hopes to hold down an apprenticeship - the one he wants is 9 miles away with 8am starts.

My wife and her friend are a bit concerned as her friend's 'ex boyfriend' has turned into a 'stalker'. He's apparently booked the same number of days off work - they are worried he will follow them out to Marakesh !!

Top Bottom