Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I only scored one point in the CC BBC quiz today.:cursing::banghead:but it was one more point than Leeds United.:angry::cry:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
No Easter in France, Secular State ,normal working day except in Alsace and Moselle . Cant remember why they are different.
Normal wonderful open market in Prayssac today ...Portuguese street food French cheeses North African spices , Spanish paella , fresh fish, cured meats you name it we have it, in abundance .
Plus, shopping over , sitting outside a cafe in the sun 23c this morning, coffee and brioche ....hard life :smile:
Same here. Some argue most religious country around, but secular when it comes to vacation days etc.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
We have Easter eggs :hyper:
I still have two of the Lidl chocolate Santas in my cupboard - the best before date was the 31st March so they'll be good for a while yet.

Mundane type stuff - having completed this month's 100k ride, showered & shaved it was back to domestics with having to do the ironing of uniform for work tomorrow. There may have been 1/2 hour of intense studying of the inside of my eyelids before doing the ironing though...

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Morning time for a gentle 20 miles see ya later

I don't wear a helmet, never have done, I occasionally get the comment, where's your helmet, if I bother to reply it's along the lines of, "it was on the end of my D*** where is supposed to be last time I looked".
I can see your point . I wear mine to keep the sun off my head and to please those indoors ! I am a bit wary of the plastic peak which shattered on impact with a car an imbedded itself in my nephew's cheek. He had to walk around with the piece stuck in his face until a surgeon could remove it safely without damaging a nerve.

I still have two of the Lidl chocolate Santas in my cupboard - the best before date was the 31st March so they'll be good for a while yet.

Mundane type stuff - having completed this month's 100k ride, showered & shaved it was back to domestics with having to do the ironing of uniform for work tomorrow. There may have been 1/2 hour of intense studying of the inside of my eyelids before doing the ironing though...
So long as they don't put the year on you will be fine ! :whistle:

Top Bottom