Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Oh well, local train service cancelled due to signal failure which was part of the capacity upgrade which meant the branch line has been closed since Friday evening. Added to which the traffic for the Suffolk show means getting to Ipswich is a pain in the proverbial so it's bike into the boot of the car and off to Diss and a ride around the countryside there for the day.

Just to decide which bike...

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Oh well, local train service cancelled due to signal failure which was part of the capacity upgrade which meant the branch line has been closed since Friday evening. Added to which the traffic for the Suffolk show means getting to Ipswich is a pain in the proverbial so it's bike into the boot of the car and off to Diss and a ride around the countryside there for the day.

Just to decide which bike...
To clarify - signal failure was NOT part of the upgrade! New signalling has been installed and it appears not to be working correctly.

postman

Legendary Member
Right you lot.Can't spend my time lazily on here.I have things to do.Catch up on some ironing.Kitchen floor needs a clean,but it's the land the bit with our new hedging growing,the rain then sun has brought out the weeds.They are coming in from next doors garden,i have permission to go and remove them,they are a creeping wrap around bind weed.Evil things.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tour of Britain finally coming back to the North West. Should be a cracking final stage. Werneth Low is right near my home - can MTB up it, watch the Tour, ride home and get the train into Manchester for the finish and beers. Offers loads of viewing points as it does a big circle of Manchester.

Top Bottom