Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bras exchanged for a different size. 32D for those of you who are interested.

Put my blue (general) recycling bin out last night, and it had already been emptied by the time I got up.

Well, that's not quite right, as I barely slept a wink. With the high pollen count (especially elderberry pollen), my sinuses are full of snot. When I lie down, it makes me feel as if my head is going to explode, and when I'm sitting or stood up, it's a bloomin' deluge... :angry:

I also have some chicken stock on the go in the crockpot, using the carcass from the YS chicken I bought on Friday.

postman

Legendary Member
In mundane news, the head of my mop self destructed whilst I was mopping the kitchen floor just now now, we now have a kitchen with a floor that's only half clean.

You have a mop.I have some floor cloths from Costco.A mop my word your wife spoils you.A mop when i wer a kid we used the bath water out of the tin bath to clean the floor.

postman

Legendary Member
What a fantastic day in the garden.My word there was loads of weeds plus conker trees growing,those pesky squirrels.,anyway i also cleared away the weeds on my neighbours garden plus i cleared his very weeded parking area.We are so lucky in the 29 years well nearly 29 yeas we have been married we have had fantastic neighbours.Derek is totally brilliant,he lets me take care of his land and i potter about with his garden just to help him out.He does not know yet but i am going to clean his weeded brick driveway,this is going to be a week long job,a couple of hours a a time.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Our mower has arrived ! I have been putting it together and the battery is on charge .
We can't use it anyway as it is raining ! :angry: Another plus point for sheep.
You definitely should have got a morn lower.
8714a6b52ffd0c931b98d7255f7dd68e.jpg

My Chamaeleon has gone off his food and won't eat flies anymore. He has also stopped changing colour!
I may be experiencing a reptile problems ! :whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Little bonus while parking in Diss today. I was going to pay £4 for all day (over 4 hours) parking, but decided to use the card tap in & tap out option. Nice ride around north Suffolk/south Norfolk, quick snack and tapped out at 3hrs54 mins - a whole £1 saved!

You may now all pack away the umbrellas and break out the suncream as I'm back at work on Thursday for 9 days straight:sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Little bonus while parking in Diss today. I was going to pay £4 for all day (over 4 hours) parking, but decided to use the card tap in & tap out option. Nice ride around north Suffolk/south Norfolk, quick snack and tapped out at 3hrs54 mins - a whole £1 saved!

You may now all pack away the umbrellas and break out the suncream as I'm back at work on Thursday for 9 days straight:sad:
At least you saved a £1 !!

Top Bottom