Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So thats where it's gone ! :ohmy: It's all gone grey here ! :angry:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Oi we have the wet and grey stuff today.We don't want it,take it back.I have gardening jobs i want to do.

Yeah but one of those jobs was watering the plants, tick that one off.

one of the guys here turned 71 today so we were all given 2 warm samosas and a chocolate bar each :thumbsup:

My diet is going well :laugh:

Mmmm, samosas

Last edited:
Well there is some sunshine here with blue skies at the moment. It is a bit blowy though.
We have tried out the new rechargeable mower, it is a lot quicker than the electric one with miles of extension leads. Plus you don't get strangled so often either .
There is a ride planned for this evening. I plan to stay in the peloton and do a lot of slipstreaming and freewheeling with this bug still bugging me .
Just have to choose a bike now .

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I love samosas, but can't find good ones near me.
Which is odd, because I live in a city
with a large Indian expat community.

View: https://youtu.be/K09L1x11sEA

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well there is some sunshine here with blue skies at the moment. It is a bit blowy though.
We have tried out the new rechargeable mower, it is a lot quicker than the electric one with miles of extension leads. Plus you don't get strangled so often either .
There is a ride planned for this evening. I plan to stay in the peloton and do a lot of slipstreaming and freewheeling with this bug still bugging me .
Just have to choose a bike now .

Which rechargeable mower did you get?

Sort of grey and blustery here today. Warm and humid too.

Sinuses are bunged. Head feels like it's been kicked by a horse, and my tongue is doing a Jar Jar Binks impression...

I laundered a bunch of cycling kit, selected the bits of the grape vine that need to be trained along the wires and pruned the rest. I have about 20 flower clusters. Some of those will be pinched out as I'd rather have quality instead of quantity when it comes to grapes.

Top Bottom