Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So thats where it's gone ! :ohmy: It's all gone grey here ! :angry:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Oi we have the wet and grey stuff today.We don't want it,take it back.I have gardening jobs i want to do.

Yeah but one of those jobs was watering the plants, tick that one off.

one of the guys here turned 71 today so we were all given 2 warm samosas and a chocolate bar each :thumbsup:

My diet is going well :laugh:

Mmmm, samosas

Last edited:
Well there is some sunshine here with blue skies at the moment. It is a bit blowy though.
We have tried out the new rechargeable mower, it is a lot quicker than the electric one with miles of extension leads. Plus you don't get strangled so often either .
There is a ride planned for this evening. I plan to stay in the peloton and do a lot of slipstreaming and freewheeling with this bug still bugging me .
Just have to choose a bike now .

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I love samosas, but can't find good ones near me.
Which is odd, because I live in a city
with a large Indian expat community.

View: https://youtu.be/K09L1x11sEA

Salar

A fish out of water
Driving this morning, looked at my speedo in a 30 zone, crikey doing 50, better slow down quick.

Started to wonder why that old lorry in front was going so fast.

Looked at my speedo again, I'm doing around 30, he's bombing along and nearly out of sight.

Checked again, doh :banghead: digital speedo was reading in Km/ hour not mph. Plonker.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well there is some sunshine here with blue skies at the moment. It is a bit blowy though.
We have tried out the new rechargeable mower, it is a lot quicker than the electric one with miles of extension leads. Plus you don't get strangled so often either .
There is a ride planned for this evening. I plan to stay in the peloton and do a lot of slipstreaming and freewheeling with this bug still bugging me .
Just have to choose a bike now .

Which rechargeable mower did you get?

Reynard

Guru
Sort of grey and blustery here today. Warm and humid too.

Sinuses are bunged. Head feels like it's been kicked by a horse, and my tongue is doing a Jar Jar Binks impression...

I laundered a bunch of cycling kit, selected the bits of the grape vine that need to be trained along the wires and pruned the rest. I have about 20 flower clusters. Some of those will be pinched out as I'd rather have quality instead of quantity when it comes to grapes.

Top Bottom