Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
He has a room on his car that contains a bike.
That's even better, carrying a room on a bike.

Lullabelle

Banana
Hello Balastrand
20190702_122543.jpg
20190702_140831.jpg

Bought some strawberry plants. Got to strim the grass at the allotment before I can get to the containers to plant said strawberry plants. I really hate the grass. I’d cover it over if I had the means to do so.

Cardboard covered with mulch. Leave it there all summer and plant spuds or Pumpkins in it next year. Hey presto, no lawn.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Update: New kickstand has arrived.

Further thrilling instalments to follow, notably fitting it to the bike, and adjusting the length.

Also reports of how well it functions in real life situations.

All agog..

Thinking of getting a kick stand too.

Much easier for those bike packing Instagram shots, than having to find a tree, or fence to lean ones steed against :rolleyes:

Half moons ! My flattery was bat . :ohmy:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
When you say "We" do you know which team you were supposed to be supporting?

I ask as someone who once 'supported' the 'wrong' team for half a game...

Well Andy lets define 'wrong' team.

Tbh my loyalties were split.

I'm not the kind of person generally inclined to go about the place with a St George's flag a fluttering from my back rack.

There is much about Engerlaand and its carryings on, both historical and present day which I find vexatious in the extreme.

But I could say the same for the US.

I'm actually rather glad the US won, as I like their dedication, skill, and commitment.

And I love the idea of the lavender haired one, sticking two fingers up to the orange, child incarcerating, monster, if they win the cup.

As I remarked during the game, its a big box that the goalie has to defend against a relatively small projectile.

Top Bottom