Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning. We will be going off to do another stint babysitting in the museum soon .

Clear blue sky here at the moment . It seems a shame to think that we will be stuck in doors for 2 1/2 hours. It seems more like 5 .

I spotted anothe Dragonfly emergining from our pond yesterday. It looks like the same type as before. Must be a late developer . :whistle:

Well Andy lets define 'wrong' team.

Tbh my loyalties were split.

I'm not the kind of person generally inclined to go about the place with a St George's flag a fluttering from my back rack.

There is much about Engerlaand and its carryings on, both historical and present day which I find vexatious in the extreme.

But I could say the same for the US.

I'm actually rather glad the US won, as I like their dedication, skill, and commitment.

And I love the idea of the lavender haired one, sticking two fingers up to the orange, child incarcerating, monster, if they win the cup.

As I remarked during the game, its a big box that the goalie has to defend against a relatively small projectile.

I have absolutely no idea who was playing, by the way.

Well Andy lets define 'wrong' team.

On at least one occasion I was informed the definition was "The opposite team to the one you are supposed to be playing for."

If only they'd told me that before I'd tried to score a goal. I suppose the fact I missed was a bonus, given the circumstances.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Morning. We will be going off to do another stint babysitting in the museum soon .

Clear blue sky here at the moment . It seems a shame to think that we will be stuck in doors for 2 1/2 hours. It seems more like 5 .

I spotted anothe Dragonfly emergining from our pond yesterday. It looks like the same type as before. Must be a late developer . :whistle:

I watched Judy Dench and her "Wild Borneo Adventure" last night. You might enjoy the close up camera work showing beetles, cicadas and other insects.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
There's a slight rotting smell in my kitchen. I thought it was coming from my pedal bin,but after emptying it the smell is still there.

Check your pulse.

Top Bottom