Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Train tickets for family holiday booked. Five days of moderate cycling and travelling on the train...

I have an apple pastry, but I'm too stuffed to eat it.

So just a :cuppa: for me.

Have my next two art projects planned - one acrylic and one watercolour. The former is a continuation of a series I'm working on, and have decided to expand the set from four paintings to six. The latter, well I've found a picture of Sam Bird naked... :whistle: No, just fancy dabbling with some Formula E cars for a change. :becool:

Actually, I have found a picture of Sam Bird having done the Full Monty. And Darren Turner. :crazy:

classic33

Leg End Member
I have an apple pastry, but I'm too stuffed to eat it.

So just a :cuppa: for me.

Have my next two art projects planned - one acrylic and one watercolour. The former is a continuation of a series I'm working on, and have decided to expand the set from four paintings to six. The latter, well I've found a picture of Sam Bird naked... :whistle: No, just fancy dabbling with some Formula E cars for a change. :becool:

Actually, I have found a picture of Sam Bird having done the Full Monty. And Darren Turner. :crazy:
You did "the full Monty" to get the picture!

gbb

Legendary Member
We love watching the Typhoon, especially when they give it some Welly. The roar from those engines!
We get those over Cambridgeshire, sometimes right over P'boro, a pair usually, ironically going really slow, almost hanging in the air, one making tight turns, the other shadowing maybe 1/2 mile behind, both going slow but engines roaring, very loud even at the altitude they're at.
I love it...some people dont inevitably.

Top Bottom