Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Black one today

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I spent most of the evening doing the ironing, washed it monday night, dried it Tuesday and ironed it Wednesday. All sorted till the weekend when I'll start again.

This subject has the potential to rival 'bin news'.... They could use their own sub forum.

ETA, I got the same linen back on the bed the other day. A good outdoor drying day.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
You see it's like a bit of string, it has a beginning and an end. The piece in between representing the journey between the two.

Tie the ends together and you can now travel anywhere along that loop as often as you want. Make a ball of the loop, and where one piece touches another allows you to now "jump" from one point to another.
I now have the theme tune playing in my head. It’s been ages since I’ve watched an episode. Al was always my favourite character.

success again this morning with sox cats tablet in a bit of chicken baby food...….I AM THE CAT WHISPERER^_^……………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………... until he decides otherwise

success again this morning with sox cats tablet in a bit of chicken baby food...….I AM THE CAT WHISPERER^_^……………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………... until he decides otherwise

Good to see you've found a method that works for you. :thumbsup:

I am cat whispering / wrangling on Saturday - stewarding at the Supreme Show at the NEC.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
well I managed to get a tablet into sox the cat earlier, now its almost time for his liquid pain relief, just mix it with his food the vet said ……………………..hmmm ,somehow I cant see it being that easy:blink:

I find the only way I can fool either of our cats to take medicine, is to mix it into a tin of Tuna or (even better) Sardines

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
tried tuna on a plate and he just ate round the tablet, then I found this on youtube, apparently if you put it on a non slippy surface they pick it up, I used a tea towel on the floor and it worked. see here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ClxUczvr4

How much meds did that cat have ! Our's won't sit still long enough - the claws come out. No 5 arrives tomorrow though. :rolleyes:

Well, poo.

I was okay with most of what happened on my interview the last couple of days: although I'd found some aspects on the second day to be quite stressful but they were happy with what I'd done. I was 98% happy and and just called to check some details. They had told me I'd be doing about 2 days a month working with 13-14 year olds on an "Experience day" doing woodwork. I called today to check about this part of the job, mainly that I was part of a team rather than working on my own with the teenagers.

They've just told me that no, I'd be on my own. With 12-15 teenagers I didn't know and who may or may not want to cooperate. That means I am responsible for their safety (doing woodwork. With very sharp objects everywhere) and everything that happens in the room, and I'm specifically not trained to work with this age group or large groups. I have limited experience with this age range, most of it bad, and none of working in a school situation.

Other than that I'd pretty much decided it was doable and they had seemed to like me.

D*mn, D*mn, and D*mn...

(Edited for spectacular typos)

Last edited:
Top Bottom