Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Been to Lidl to buy a pair of their ski gloves and some hand and foot warmers.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just pottering about today. I have a 'early' christmas party shortly as MIL isn't dying (don't ask - just because she felt a little rough one day last week she insisted she wouldn't make it to Christmas :whistle: - been like that last 10 years). I am not putting on a Christmas jumper as the Nursing Home is scorching, so I'll go in a t-shirt. We've got one of the lounges for the family, and we are taking some food. I'm calling it a family get together - MIL is in rude health !!

We tried to go to the Remembrance Service but couldn't find a place to park. It was too busy. We came home and watched it on the TV.
We will try to get down early tomorrow to watch that one ?
I went out and got my bike dirty later. I did 9 miles.
A radial engined Yak flew over our house the afternoon and did some aerobatics. The plane was silver and painted blue underneath with a red star on one wing . After doing 2 circuits it headed off towards Corsham .

Quiet day today. Slept in, then squared away my judges reports and fired them off to Marcia in the GCCF office, laundered my white coat, sorted out some emails and, after lunch, sat watching the cycling.

Tried to do some work on my F3 painting, but I'm too tired, and as it's watercolour, I can't afford to make a mistake.

Going to have the last of the fish pie and the chocolate pudding for supper tonight.

Top Bottom