Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salar

A fish out of water
Wow, you've a good memory.

No, and it is still hanging half finished in the dining room making me feel guilty.

That's no excuse, now come on get it finished.:smile:

I'm just as bad. I've a couple of outdoor sketches I need to use to produce some big A1,A2 paintings.
Promised myself I would start yesterday afternoon, instead fell asleep in front of the fire.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
82 pages according to the PDF Aggregator: they can print them off themselves.

If the EA really p*ss*s me off I'll send it by email...

Individually?

That's no excuse, now come on get it finished.:smile:

I'm just as bad. I've a couple of outdoor sketches I need to use to produce some big A1,A2 paintings.
Promised myself I would start yesterday afternoon, instead fell asleep in front of the fire.

I'm thinking I may need to change to a more manageable subject: I have one on he opposite wall of a fishing boat being repaired, and I'd like them to at least vaguely match.

Salar

A fish out of water
I'm thinking I may need to change to a more manageable subject: I have one on he opposite wall of a fishing boat being repaired, and I'd like them to at least vaguely match.

Boats can be tricky to draw and paint. I like boats and enjoy drawing / painting them.
Remember the old rule paint something you enjoy or have an interest in.

I've no interest in still life, indoors or portraits so I don't bother painting them.

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My Dad was in the combat infantry in WWII and disliked Veterans' Day Services as well. I go to the early service (Anglican/Episcopalian) and I'm out in 45 minutes or so.
Bishop visited.
1 hour, no confirmands at the early service, but three at the later service.
And some sort of bell choir from the home school.
I assisted at the early mass and was grocery shopping by the time second mass started.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
We always kept a supply of smaller/larger plugs and screws ready for that eventuality. One trick I learned was to immediately put a smaller plug or matchstick in the rotating plug, and them put the screw in. It that failed we'd try a bigger plug.
I pulled the plug out and stuffed some polyester resin body filler in the hole before replacing the plug. Once set, I tried the screw again.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I have kept the drafting pencils near in case I start a water color. I have not, so far, but I may soon do so.

classic33

Leg End Member
I pulled the plug out and stuffed some polyester resin body filler in the hole before replacing the plug. Once set, I tried the screw again.
You weren't using this sort?
Jfem5DCEEN-PI2y5-CecYT_NlZVtoC-As1MlVCjae2z3yS9w&s.jpg

Top Bottom