Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm trying to work out what the blazes is being slipped into their coffee... :scratch:
I demand the promise of at least one unicorn at the bottom of my garden before I give my vote to any political party!!

I demand the promise of at least one unicorn at the bottom of my garden before I give my vote to any political party!!

I just want some of whatever it is they're all taking... :laugh:

If not, I'd really prefer a dragon to a unicorn, and while they're at it, can they also please give me a Reynard 90D, a Van Diemen RF86 and a Jaguar JXR-14... :whistle: And a lifetime's supply of chocolate.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Someone may have polished off most of the office milk this morning ! The milk fairy still hasn't been left any money in the milk tin, and after 4 weeks this is too much ! :laugh:

My porridge was lovely ! :okay:

The joys of an office full of 20-30 year olds - kitchen is a tip also.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I just want some of whatever it is they're all taking... :laugh:

If not, I'd really prefer a dragon to a unicorn, and while they're at it, can they also please give me a Reynard 90D, a Van Diemen RF86 and a Jaguar JXR-14... :whistle: And a lifetime's supply of chocolate.
A dragon would be nice, but it'd likely scorch the grass, where a unicorn would only eat the tops of the daffodils, in the spring..

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fixed a problematic light fitting last night. My SIL has an electrical/lighting shop and we'd seen one of the display lights a couple of years ago and always loved it - it has 8 individual lights suspended on wires - it's one of those fittings that can only really go on a landing above stairs as the 'drop' of the lights comes down to chest level. 2 of the bulbs have a poor connection (hence us getting it for a big discount) but even with contact cleaner, they have had to be adjusted regularly.

A bit of googling, and I discovered you can buy electrically conductive grease. Squirted a bit of that in the fitting (halogen bulbs with tiny pins on), and hey presto it's working.

Top Bottom