Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

@Reynard one for you ^_^

I suspect they did that because the barcode wasn't working.

Happened in my local Tesco with a shelf of ducks a member of staff was putting stickers on. So I spot the stickers and mosey on over only, to note the 1p reduction. So of course, curiosity gets the better of me, hence the above. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Spent the morning sawing more logs off that mahoosive cherry tree. Plus I felled another dead oak and cut that up too, likewise several large (dead) branches from another nearby cherry tree.

I love my "office" at this time of year. I don't mind the cold, but give me a still day, a little bit of sun and all the fantastic autumn colours and I'm just so happy doing what I do.

Had a lovely lunch of a bagel with lox and a schmear accompanied by two :cuppa: and a banana. Poppy has decided she quite likes my lox. :blush:

Carted all the cut logs to their relevant destinations this afternoon, with the green wood all stacked nice and neat.

Only downside, my work gloves are now fubared. :sad: The palm, thumb and index finger on the right glove have worn through - weird, cos I'm left handed. The challenge is finding another pair in my size.
How small, ARCO do/did gloves for kids hands.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Arco-Gloves/67023/bn_7023508105

You will be relieved to know that I have now visited an art shop and resolved the Burnt Sienna deficit.

Oh, and I went to an interview...

Acrylic, I'd imagine?

It's funny, I use a lot of burnt sienna when painting with acrylics, but hardly ever when painting in watercolour.

Top Bottom