Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funnily, Babylon 5 box set is on my Amazon wish list! Think you might have nudged me over the edge 👍

Have heard a lot about GoT (obvs) and I think I'd like it, but I'm doing my best to hold out against streaming & other subscription services. Maybe I just need to bite that bullet.

You won't regret watching Babylon 5. The first season starts a bit slow, but it does pick up, honest. B5 is still one of the best sci-fi series out there.

For GoT, somewhere like Computer Exchange is your friend. I buy a lot of my DVDs secondhand.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
You won't regret watching Babylon 5. The first season starts a bit slow, but it does pick up, honest. B5 is still one of the best sci-fi series out there.
Yep, I caught it first time around and always thought it would be worth a revisit.
For GoT, somewhere like Computer Exchange is your friend
Good tip. That's a site I wasn't aware of at all 👍, much appreciated.
This may become an expensive browse!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Forgotten to mention, whilst on my new recumbent, saw a velomobile rider amongst a group of roadies as I rode to a country pub on Sunday. We acknowledged each other as we passed.
While out on my recumbent this afternoon, I saw one other recumbent rider and an upright bike rider, so 66% of all riders on my end of the trail at that time were recumbent riders. Actually, I think both recumbents were Sun Seekers, his a bicycle, mine a tadpole trike.

Yep, I caught it first time around and always thought it would be worth a revisit.

It's been revisited here many times over in the intervening years here. What I love about it, is that each time I re-watch the series, I'll always catch something that I didn't spot before.

Good tip. That's a site I wasn't aware of at all 👍, much appreciated.
This may become an expensive browse!

Ooopsss... :blush:

Do check if there's a shop near you, they're not just net-based. I'll always drop into the one in Cambridge when I'm out that way.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
looks dry and frosty here
Black bin day
And it's my Friday^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom