Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I forgot to take my shopping list with me, this morning.
Even so, I remembered everything on it!
Impressed? I should coco!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Turbo again last night.

I may not have been suffering as much as I thought. Bike looked grubby for some reason, looked over and found the raceblade guard had unclipped and was wedged against the tyre/brake bridge, dramatically increasing resistance. :whistle: The edge of the guard had been slightly melted away (bits of plastic/tyre dust on frame......) Hence being able to hit 200 watts at the same heart rate (still not there yet). :rolleyes:

Idiot ! :laugh:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
My Xtracycle saddle is a Brooks, and it's about ten years old. It was comfortable after a few months although I'm still not sure which of us was broken in.

Maybe you need one of these.
ms5_bart-grip_logo.338.jpg

I'm back out .
Schrodie has just given me some face rubs and is now settling down for a nap on my lap .

BT have contacted me to say that there is a problem with our internet. :ohmy:. That's funny as we are not with them ! :ohmy:

mybike

I was listening into the peeps who took over the ex Thomas Cook branches. It was interesting how they have managed to take on most of the ex employees and are making a success of things . They seem to be doing well by not making efficiency cuts in reducing members of staff.
I wonder how football managers would fair if they carried out efficiency cuts and played with 9 players ? :whistle:

Or they could employ the lads from the local secondary school.

mybike

Mundane,i am back but i do not know for how long for.Some contractor has dug through a Virgin Media cable in our area.So we are having good days and bad days,in out in out off on off on.Date given for full service back on 3-15pm 20th Jan.

In my experience, Virgin are quicker in sorting that sort of fault than most.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I realised that I was feeling left out by all the YS activity on here so I downloaded the Too Good To Go app and bought these for£3.50...

A big sourdough, a spelt loaf, 4 ciabatta and a roll/bap/collitwatthawill...
It's a good bakery too!

How does that app work then, in a nutshell?
That would be a nutshell that goes in my compost heaps, wouldn't it?

Top Bottom