Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It has clouded over here ! :sad:
My wife banned me from going out on my bike for exercise yesterday due to my bruise . It is the size of a fist now but is starting to fade in the middle . I was rather glad in a way as I was feeling tired .
I did a bit of fettling instead . I made a chain stay protector out of a piece of aluminium sheet from a takeaway meal. I flattened it out with the back of a spoon and polished it up before cutting it to shape and fitting some double sided tape . It should provide a bit of protection if the chain comes off .
I have started work on my model Ferrari using what scraps of balsa I can find . It looks a bit like coffin made from the pieces from a Jenga puzzle .

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Kind of pissed off today, at people who were out on their doorstops clapping the NHS last night, only to be out in force this morning, in large groups, walking their dogs and chatting away to each other.

How come when some unknown person on social media tells people to do something - they do it, but when the Prime Minister says stay in or people die - they all act like cockwombles ?

D

Deleted member 26715

Kind of pissed off today, at people who were out on their doorstops clapping the NHS last night, only to be out in force this morning, in large groups, walking their dogs and chatting away to each other.

How come when some unknown person on social media tells people to do something - they do it, but when the Prime Minister says stay in or people die - they all act like cockwombles ?
I also hope somebody comes along & suggests doing it for all the shop workers who are also putting themselves at risk going into work everyday.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Five minutes ago in our garden, sure fire cure for "the blues" if you have them ....our cherry tree in full blossom ^_^
IMG_1497.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
:hello: Good morning folks,another bright, sunny and cold morning, shopping and odd jobs today.

I am doing the even jobs today.

postman

Legendary Member
Shopping done,including the in laws.Now the plan was to drive over to York and leave it on the sister in laws doorstep.Well that is going to happen but i am not going with Mrs P .It seems North Yorkshire Police are stopping cars and checking the reason you are travelling.So Mrs P is orf by herself.But she is going the pretty way.Wetherby,Long Marston,Rufforth the quiet way.The way a cyclist would go to York.Well i would.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I also hope somebody comes along & suggests doing it for all the shop workers who are also putting themselves at risk going into work everyday.
Out of sight, out of mind, as it always has been.

In Illinois, all the restaurants closed and it's takeout only, and many retail stores have also closed, excepting pick-up.
I have to work security instead of driving a shuttle bus, and many others have just taken the unemployment.

Top Bottom