Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't think he will remain in Great Yarmouth but will be joining a ship for offshore work. The whole crew will be tested before they leave shore.
What killed the cat question.
Will those already on the vessel have been tested?

D

Deleted member 26715

It's amazing how just riding around four streets makes you feel great.Our street is a Crescent with a wood in the middle,we all own a piece of it.So fur or five times around that,then out on to the Drive ,Gardens and finally Stonegate Road and around four of five more times withtwo more circles of our street gives you four miles there about,according to Mrs P .
Great isn't it, just come in after 12 miles offroad, been feeling down all day, wasn't going to bother as the meeting got pushed back further & further, lasted less than 10 minutes in the end, but now I'm back I'm glad I went out.

classic33

Leg End Member
Our cat doesn't seem very well currently, won't even eat tuna
Don't give her this then.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
This week I received my "Shielding" letter. It gives all sorts of details about websites and who to contact and what to do. This means staying at home for twelve weeks. Strangely the envelope did not contain a shield of any description.

There are lots of sci-fi aficionados on this thread, so may I ask what sort of shield they would suggest. Chakotay in Star Trek Voyager may have had one, or Daft Invader, but what do you recommend? It needs to be lightweight and portable.

The price may be an issue, as I think I only have seventy bars of pressed Latinum.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
This week I received my "Shielding" letter. It gives all sorts of details about websites and who to contact and what to do. This means staying at home for twelve weeks. Strangely the envelope did not contain a shield of any description.

There are lots of sci-fi aficionados on this thread, so may I ask what sort of shield they would suggest. Chakotay in Star Trek Voyager may have had one, or Daft Invader, but what do you recommend? It needs to be lightweight and portable.
I have no idea what you are talking about?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

The price may be an issue, as I think I only have seventy bars of pressed Latinum.

Captain America’s shield may fit those requirements.

Top Bottom