Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I walked to the Post Office to send a letter to my sister.
Have you rung & emailed her to say it's on it's way

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I have fixed an email account which wasn't synchronising with the mail app properly on any device.

It works wonderfully now.

Not that I'll get any email worth having.

Probably just an update from stores previously used to tell me how they are protecting customers and staff from coronavirus.
There we go. Just had one from Boots telling me how they are protecting customers and staff from coronavirus.

Spent the morning hauling cut wood and deadfall. Still need the heating here, but might as well get ahead with these things. Plus it's a glorious day to be outside in the garden.

Also dropped a note in my neighbour's letterbox re his shopping arrangements for next week. He's 92 and can't get about much, and his closest rellies who usually do his shopping live almost two hours away.

Will have to go head off to Tesco myself today. I'm not scraping the bottom of the barrel by any means, but I want to make sure that everything is kept topped up. Plus I do need milk and I really want some bananas. It's been well over a fortnight since I've had any. Hopefully the shop will be well stocked - unlike last time.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Son has to go to work next week and since the airlines have shut down he is going to have to drive from Oban to Great Yarmouth which will take between 10 and 12 hours. The company supply a car anyway and they have taken over a complete hotel for their staff who all get tested in and out. In a fortnight there will be a return journey and he is supplied with a letter saying he is a key worker in case he gets stopped by police.

postman

Legendary Member
It's amazing how just riding around four streets makes you feel great.Our street is a Crescent with a wood in the middle,we all own a piece of it.So fur or five times around that,then out on to the Drive ,Gardens and finally Stonegate Road and around four of five more times withtwo more circles of our street gives you four miles there about,according to Mrs P .

Top Bottom