Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
For the first time this summer the temperature hit 40c. l stopped going outside to check how it felt after about half an hour ! lt's a balmy 30c right now ...l can deal with that ok but 40 is just a bit excessive methinks :sun:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm on the move again, it seems.
Or maybe even

Had my first puncture on recumbent after 6,500km. Sod’s law said the tyre levers were in rack pack on road bike. Walked 4km home and puncture now patched and levers in recumbent seat bag. Lucky not during longer ride tomorrow. Must pay attention when moving toolkit between bikes.

Maybe time to invest in a separate tool kit for each bike? That way you won't be caught on the hop. DAMHIKT. :whistle:

Making potato salad for tomorrow. Although I have been allowed access to the microwave I'm trying to keep some variety.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
For the first time this summer the temperature hit 40c. l stopped going outside to check how it felt after about half an hour ! lt's a balmy 30c right now ...l can deal with that ok but 40 is just a bit excessive methinks :sun:
I think I hate you! Get back here and suffer with the rest of us! Cold, damp, miserable... that's PROPER weather!

Top Bottom