Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
Update on Pink, the pretty little kitten. Came out of hiding, ate some food, went back into hiding. Threw a few kitten friendly toys in her direction. Several hours of hiding, suddenly, She's exploring, discovered the joy of climbing up me for cuddles and leaping from one chair to another. Surprised at how quickly the nervous has been replaced with, "oh well I'm here, might as well wee on the carpet and call this place home!"

:laugh:......... Not the wee on the carpet bit, but she's into everything, just have to look where I'm putting my feet or that would not be good!

Update on Pink, the pretty little kitten. Came out of hiding, ate some food, went back into hiding. Threw a few kitten friendly toys in her direction. Several hours of hiding, suddenly, She's exploring, discovered the joy of climbing up me for cuddles and leaping from one chair to another. Surprised at how quickly the nervous has been replaced with, "oh well I'm here, might as well wee on the carpet and call this place home!"

:laugh:......... Not the wee on the carpet bit, but she's into everything, just have to look where I'm putting my feet or that would not be good!

She'll be swinging from the curtains and piddling in the plant pots in no time then! :laugh:

Good to see she's coming out of her shell.

And pics. We need pics, you know! :hyper:

I think I should warn you about kittens and shoulders. If Pink decides to sit on your shoulder just remember that when she is fully grown and weighs three kilos or more, you may decide that it is not such a good idea. ^_^

Bob is a very large and very heavy cat, and still likes to sit on my shoulder.:unsure:

Lexi likes to sit on my shoulders. In fact, she is currently "doing a Greebo" :laugh:

It's not just kittens who "do" shoulders, I got her as an adult!

classic33

Leg End Member
Think posititvely - it'll be lovely, sunny & warm this weekend.

And if it isn't, I can at least watch from the car!
Now, if you'd done none of what you've done, and decided not to go, the sun would have been splitting the rocks.

What are waterproofs for anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think I hate you! Get back here and suffer with the rest of us! Cold, damp, miserable... that's PROPER weather!
Just think, 25 years ago today, there were people praying for rain, as they tried to keep cool and hydrated. You were being advised not to go swimming in lakes, rivers and reservoirs. Where they had water in them.

And at around 14:00, dinner ate, pots sided and with the kettles on overtime, some three gallons of tea was being supped.

Top Bottom