Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have that with a lady who walks a Scots Terrier which is white, along with a little white cat, near church. Symbolic?

Back when I was a postgrad student and lived in a very urban area, my then cat was an indoor cat as there was no was I could cat-proof the garden. But I used to take him on a lead and harness for a regular constitutional to the local park, which was at the end of the road.

Made people do a double take to see a cat trotting along on a lead as opposed to a dog! :laugh: He even learnt to sit at the kerb while we waited to cross the road. Smart boy, and I miss him.

IMG_9400_small.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I've got four left. So that'll be two each, assuming yours didn't get lost in transit.

Will need to re-fill the biscuit barrel. Big decision. Do I go for dark chocolate digestives, chocolate chip digestives, shortbread fingers or gingerbread hearts filled with jam? :scratch:

I realised I forgot to buy pink wafers yesterday. :sad:
They haven't arrived yet!

D

Deleted member 26715

I just looked up Drazil and now l know that it is drazi and babylon five , l live a sheltered life ....not having heard of either up until now !
Don't sweat it you're not missing much

Well I've taken my car in for them to sort it out . Being woken up at 2.45 isn't a pleasant experience ! :angry:. Everything was going well until they mentioned some magic words which set me off! " Not everything is covered by the extended warranty ! ". :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I almost turned green and started ripping my shirt. I explained that when I last heard those words I immediately got onto Jaguar Customer Services and that they should have a quiet word with the sales manager as I had only bought the car in June and it has been agreed that the work is to be done .
I'm a bit fiery at the moment !

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I've got four left. So that'll be two each, assuming yours didn't get lost in transit.

Will need to re-fill the biscuit barrel. Big decision. Do I go for dark chocolate digestives , chocolate chip digestives, shortbread fingers or gingerbread hearts filled with jam? :scratch:

I realised I forgot to buy pink wafers yesterday. :sad:

Dark chocolate suggestives, custard creams and shortbread fingers please, or better still "Highlanders" those round shortbread biscuits, and custard creams. ^_^

On third thoughts, not the chocolate suggestive biskits. In an effort to continue losing weight, I have cut out the choccy. After one week's abstention, I no longer miss it.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Perhaps the visual strangeness of a TV programme (Babylon 5) that reminded me of a visit to a place near where l live. It is called Pech Merle . Now if you feel the need to be aware of your place in the evolution of human beings, just go and visit Pech Merle. Approximately 25,000 years ago our forbears made these truly beautiful images deep underground . To me they raise so many more questions than answers, it is a place you will never forget !!
pech merle

Top Bottom