Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lightning strikes says Snowdonia is getting a hammering - just loads of hits.

woodbutcher

Veteran
My wheels have arrived!!! :hyper: Or more accurately, Max the mountain bike's wheels have arrived.

In slightly more mundane news, I have put my green wheelie bin out for collection. No black bag, not enough in it.
l did a double take there , l read it as "l put my green welly bin"out for collection. I was thinking wow Reynard lives in an uber posh part of town ^_^

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Had a bit of a rant at my son last night. He'd been at our caravan since Thursday until late Monday. This happened as our lockdown came in (Greater Manchester) - anyway, they ignored it as in a different 'country'. None of them showered over the 4 days. Chucked him in the shower on Tuesday morning :ohmy:

Anyway, yesterday, he was up early and said he was going walking with a couple of friends. OK - an hour or two we thought. Nope, turned up wet through at midnight (had taken spare clothes) some 16 hours later. I did explain he shouldn't be spending that much time with others - clothes straight in the washing machine and him in the shower. 'Oh the rules are confusing' ! :wacko: He'd been really good during lockdown, but now it's been eased the younger lot are back to normal ! :sad:

They are not confusing. That’s just an excuse used by people who can’t be bothered.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Just back from Cahors, went to the huge Leclerc to buy a mobile phone ! Came away with a new iphone to replace the old one l broke (will l ever understand how to use it).And more importantly wine and Scottish salmon. Had to make the trip worthwhile. The security was amazing , loads of guys (big ones) all dressed in black uniforms, watching everyone who came into the store to make sure they wore properly fitting masks. One poor old dear had hers under her nose and she was promptly told to fit it correctly. :whistle:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Plugged into an IV drip of green tea as a heat combating measure

Top Bottom