Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only time I've done Beef Enchiladas is when you could get square 'wraps', I know I could trim tortillas down but TBH I like being able to eat with my fingers and a Fajita or a Burrito are perfect for that.

BTW the full meal version involves potato wedges and a Garlic Mayo dip, the 'light version' is only 1 large Chicken breast between the 2 of us sliced quite thinly.

There is a knack to folding the tortillas so that the filling no fall out. ^_^

I used one of those 200g packs of cooked chicken chunks - but that's done mum and me enough for two days. I ram my enchiladas full of veggies and beans, so they're very substantial.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm going to have to put on the duvet cover before going to bed. :cursing::sweat:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm feeling decidedly somnolent. This heat is very soporific. Ergo off to bed go I.
Hi Ho...
Just Kidding.jpg

Morning .
It is sunny and hot here so I have opened the windows . Schrodie is using this to practice his gymnastics and has climbed up them , along and on to our porch . :ohmy:. :wacko:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yesterday evening, whilst walking up Royal Parade, in Ramsgate, I spotted a credit card on the pavement. I was going to ring the bank and let them know I'd found it when MrsPete pointed out a few people that had just been at the very place I'd found it.
I wandered down to them and asked the chap if he was Mr summat ending in wicz. Surely enough, it was and he was happy to be reunited with his card.
Smiles and waves followed us as we went our separate ways.

Top Bottom