Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
What is this "rain" of which you all speak? Absolutely nothing here for some time, but there have been a few rumbles of thunder and some lighning flashes out to sea recently and the radar shows something may be heading this way - knowing my luck it will go to the South or just fizzle out into nothing.
Screenshot_2020-08-13 Weather Radar - Live UK Rainfall Radar - 5 Minute Updates - Netweather.png

What is this "rain" of which you all speak? Absolutely nothing here for some time, but there have been a few rumbles of thunder and some lighning flashes out to sea recently and the radar shows something may be heading this way - knowing my luck it will go to the South or just fizzle out into nothing.
View attachment 541528

The rain here didn't amount to much. About half an hour of medium drizzle and that was about it...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
In a period of spectacular incompetence, I visited 3 bike shops looking for a 24" presta valve inner tube today. Once I'd managed to find one, I discovered that the wheel was 20". I managed to lose 4 inches by a process I shall call equiscrunching. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. I better go and buy the right size in the mean time. Just in case, like.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I must get onto the council tomorrow, ask what they can do about noisy neighbours.
Crow Pie.

Top Bottom