Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
1987 Schwinn Sierra, and I may even have some original parts to replace some replacement parts on the bike currently

tyred

Legendary Member
A man in front of me in Tesco's a little earlier had 24 tins of Dutch Gold, 24 tins of Tennent's, 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and God knows how many packets of Pringles.. Either he is having some sort of (currently illegal:gun:) party or else has a bit of a drink problem.

He certainly has poor taste in beerxx(

postman

Legendary Member
Postman has sent an email to himself.When home check life insurance policies.Family had me out walking this afternoon.Cliff top walk windy is not a word I would use.Rocks damp sand.Now this is on top of walking to Top Withins Howarth a few weeks ago.There seems to be a pattern emerging.Tire the old bloke out.If I don't post for a while contact the authorities please.

classic33

Leg End Member
A man in front of me in Tesco's a little earlier had 24 tins of Dutch Gold, 24 tins of Tennent's, 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and God knows how many packets of Pringles.. Either he is having some sort of (currently illegal:gun:) party or else has a bit of a drink problem.

He certainly has poor taste in beerxx(
Maybe he thought they'd stop selling or run out. Desperate times may explain his tastes in drink.

tyred

Legendary Member
I've repaired my broken headphones with insulating tape:okay:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Hmm, how many layers of thermals to pack for the weekend at Donington. 12°C max, 15-20mph NW winds, no shelter!
The correct answer turned out to be a long sleeved merino base layer, a t-shirt, a thin fleece jacket and a down jacket up top and a pair of Craghopper Kiwi trousers.

Now thoroughly relaxed and enjoying a couple of cold beers while watching the NFL highlights on my phone at the hotel.

Have fun whatever you are all doing this evening and Sunday.

classic33

Leg End Member
The correct answer turned out to be a long sleeved merino base layer, a t-shirt, a thin fleece jacket and a down jacket up top and a pair of Craghopper Kiwi trousers.

Now thoroughly relaxed and enjoying a couple of cold beers while watching the NFL highlights on my phone at the hotel.

Have fun whatever you are all doing this evening and Sunday.
No windproof layer!
Three on the upper half, two on the lower half.
One windproof layer.

tyred

Legendary Member
There is a fly here that clearly believes in living dangerously:evil:
th?id=OIP.jpg

Top Bottom