Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Kettle's boiled, tea made. Just waiting for it to steep now.

Any takers?

Any digestive biscuits?

No wind up here.

Lucky you!

It's been really blowy here all day. Had to clear a path to the utility room earlier, and that northerly wind chilled me right through to the bone. :cold: Gave in and had a hot bath to warm up.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I know that. It's about the best there is - gives a good constant heat and doesn't burn too quickly.

Did you know that back in the day of cooking on oern fires, they used different wood to control the heat. Hazel burns ultra hot, ash is medium, while oak is your equivalent of "crock pot heat"
Yep, i once came across a load of posts from a fence that had been taken down and asked the bloke if I could have em and when he said OK fetched the trailer for the bike so i could bring em home* (he was glad to see the back of them) so I got a dozen 4" square 6' posts but as well there had been a pergola so there were 4 Oak posts also the same size, they burnt lovely down inti embers.

* possibly the biggest load ever on the trailer, it's rated to carry 50kg but it was probably more than that.....took some effort pedalling home

The artificial gravity system has compensating buffers for dropping out of warp speed.
It would be much more fun with them lurching backwards and forwards across the set . It reminded me of an American comedian's bus driving test recording . The driver was praised by the way that he had alternated braking and acceleration to get the passengers spinning up and down the isle .

Kryton521

Über Member
Stinky output can sometimes be down to the food. What are you feeding her?

Lexi never covers her leavings in the tray. It annoys the hell out of Poppy, who will go to the tray that Lexi has stepped out of, and cover it. Poppy though, is an enthusiastic digger / cover-up-er, so yes, when Poppy has finished, it's then my turn with the dustpan and brush! :laugh:

FYI, unburied leavings is the cat way of saying "this is my territory" - usually the preserve of unneutered males (feck, that reeks) and less frequently, unneutered females. Neuters will not bury their deposits if they need reassuring about their surroundings. I'm genuinely not surprised Lexi leaves her output uncovered, as she was one of 42 cats we (Ely CP) removed from one house. I guess Madam likes to proclaim that she has space to claim as her own.

Whiskers kitten food. Mostly She does try. By standing on the "lip", of the litter tray, and scrapping said lip. If I'm there I go in with poo bag and remove it, Pink then looks round and looks at me as if to say, "I did a bang up job of burying that!"
Although I think the uncovered poop was in retaliation for me being out at work for 10 hours.......

Top Bottom