Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whiskers kitten food. Mostly She does try. By standing on the "lip", of the litter tray, and scrapping said lip. If I'm there I go in with poo bag and remove it, Pink then looks round and looks at me as if to say, "I did a bang up job of burying that!"
Although I think the uncovered poop was in retaliation for me being out at work for 10 hours.......
It could be that the cat is trying to tell you that it doesn't like Whiskers. My cats hated the stuff!

pawl

Legendary Member
Morning.
The sun is lighting up the houses opposite with a nice yellow glow . Looks like it's going to be another nice day .

Has anyone seen many Daddy Long Legs about ? I've only seen 2. We used to get plagued with them !

I can’t recall having seen so many spiders in the house as there have been this year.All shapes and sizes but not Daddy Long Legs.

pawl

Legendary Member
Yep, i once came across a load of posts from a fence that had been taken down and asked the bloke if I could have em and when he said OK fetched the trailer for the bike so i could bring em home* (he was glad to see the back of them) so I got a dozen 4" square 6' posts but as well there had been a pergola so there were 4 Oak posts also the same size, they burnt lovely down inti embers.

* possibly the biggest load ever on the trailer, it's rated to carry 50kg but it was probably more than that.....took some effort pedalling home

You should have asked him to post them to you 😖😖😖😖

Kryton521

Über Member
Two lessons learned today and this morning in particular:

1/. Never trust a cat on the stairs! Little :cursing:

2/. Never, ever, EVER put quinoa in with your porridge! xx( Made a delicious breakfast awful.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Went yellow stickering in Tesco - usual Saturday night gang all present and correct. Outside of the counters, there wasn't much to be had - all I picked up elsewhere was baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, salad onions, a mango, a punnet each of raspberries and strawberries and a pack of croissants.

There was a bit of a scrum for the meat off the counters, less so for the fish, but I think everyone ended up being happy with what they got. I picked up chipolatas, a beef roasting joint and the piece de resistance - a whole side of salmon. :girldance:
What do you mean by salad onions? Are they the fat spring onions that have become regular visitors to my fridge's salad compartment?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Whiskers kitten food. Mostly She does try. By standing on the "lip", of the litter tray, and scrapping said lip. If I'm there I go in with poo bag and remove it, Pink then looks round and looks at me as if to say, "I did a bang up job of burying that!"
Although I think the uncovered poop was in retaliation for me being out at work for 10 hours.......
Did you think of getting an enclosed litter tray, keeps the whiff down. We've got a couple similar to this.

1601200543659.png

Top Bottom