Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
LED street lighting?
Mixture of everything between the streetlighting and LED here on site. I was watching the head torches bobble around in the dark on the CCTV too.

Morning.
It is raining here. I have been out and given the birds some food .
I'm not sure if I like the new improvements to the site. :wacko: I have discovered that you can only now go back a certain number of posts whereas I used to use it as a means of searching for things . I have also noticed that the Search function still doesn't work properly !
I'm going to drink my tea now .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have lots of stuff to take to the charity shop, today, now that it's reopened.
Too much for the bike to carry, plus it's tipping it down here ☔

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Morning.
It is raining here. I have been out and given the birds some food .
I'm not sure if I like the new improvements to the site. :wacko: I have discovered that you can only now go back a certain number of posts whereas I used to use it as a means of searching for things . I have also noticed that the Search function still doesn't work properly !
I'm going to drink my tea now .

Have you clicked on Search and then Advanced Search?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I just went into the kitchen, switched the light on, but couldn't remember why I'd gone in there. I'm not ready to eat and I've just had a coffee. Normally, I remember these things the moment I leave the kitchen. But not this time.
These things happen, now and again. Although I forget when it last happened to me..

Top Bottom