Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
I tried Pluto tv in the wee small hours of this morning. It is free and easy to add to your pc or get it on a firestick. I watched some K1 fighting and right now I`m watching Laurel & Hardy 😄
Grayson Perry was, as usual, very entertaining on C4`s "Along for the ride" It`s nice that at least one of the guests is an obviously regular cyclist!

I have a :cuppa: and a large croissant.

I tried Pluto tv in the wee small hours of this morning. It is free and easy to add to your pc or get it on a firestick. I watched some K1 fighting and right now I`m watching Laurel & Hardy 😄
Grayson Perry was, as usual, very entertaining on C4`s "Along for the ride" It`s nice that at least one of the guests is an obviously regular cyclist!
I thought it was a good laugh last night . I tried looking up how old David was and came across a Guardian review of the programme . They thought it was carp ! It shows that you can't believe what they write in the papers . :ohmy:
I'm still trying to figure what make of bike he has . The badge looks a bit like a Raleigh .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
@Illaveago Reading the Grauniad.. There's your problem :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
They've closed the road for resurfacing without letting anybody know. So I can't leave the estate by car, people can't get in, and they can't start the resurfacing because of all the cars parked on the road. They were busy calculating how many ''lifters'' they were going to need when I went down to survey the chaos.

D

Deleted member 1258

Its similar to the one I had.

I was thinking about the poor people who are still without power due to the storms. Then I wondered, how many of them have electric vehicles which need charging ? I was thinking that some people could become totally trapped in these situations as we become more reliant on electricity for transport . I think we should still keep hybrids as an alternative means .

Top Bottom