Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyways, time I toddled off to bed.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Friday is normally a half working day, but as we had a snow day on Monday, today is a full day instead. Absolutely fine by me. This evening is the work’s Christmas do, which I have mixed feelings about - it’ll be great to have a meal with everyone, but there’s COVID about; some are going for drinks before and after the meal, and I’m teetotal. We’ll see how it goes.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Currently watching 5 pigeons strutting around the garden eating all the seed that I have just put out.
Time for work

Ow! :ohmy:
I had my feet resting on my stool when Georgie came in and attacked them ! Claws and biting my ankles! It seems as though it his stool and shouldn't be used by me . :ohmy:
My wife told me that he was looking at the Scalextric hand controllers the other day trying to figure out how they worked . I thought I would show him just now by driving 2 cars around my track . He managed to grab Michael Schumacher and Jenson Button off the track and was biting their tyres .

I had my feet resting on my stool when Georgie came in and attacked them ! Claws and biting my ankles! It seems as though it his stool and shouldn't be used by me . :ohmy:
My wife told me that he was looking at the Scalextric hand controllers the other day trying to figure out how they worked . I thought I would show him just now by driving 2 cars around my track . He managed to grab Michael Schumacher and Jenson Button off the track and was biting their tyres .
Cats = :evil:...

not a dog person, but from what I've read, you need to assert your dominance as leader of the pack. unless of course if Georgie is the leader ... you also need to train your Wife to be #2 in the pack. dog is at the bottom. I have no idea how one would even do that, however

Top Bottom