Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
not a dog person, but from what I've read, you need to assert your dominance as leader of the pack. unless of course if Georgie is the leader ... you also need to train your Wife to be #2 in the pack. dog is at the bottom. I have no idea how one would even do that, however

Nice idea. Except ... it's a cat.

And if anything like my son's two cats you'll just be rudely ignored.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Grey miserable start to the day but brightening up now. Moderate breeze is forecast but seems less here.
Calmac are putting out warnings of cancellations all day but cannot see any justification for that.
Feeling a bit tired this morning as did not sleep too well and did a lot of manual labour outside yesterday.
Must go up and check my deer defences later and just have a lazy day otherwise.

A bit late now, but…..
This is what I tried to post last night, and thought I’d succeeded….. 🤪

Mild and grey here chez Casa Reynard.

Had a kitchen morning and there is now a beef ragu in the crock pot, plus additional veggies to add to the pasta bake for later.

Have also re-done the repair on the door frame. Found a good length of wire in the garage (the old twisted stuff for light fittings that's now illegal to use) and sourced my chopped up bits of copper from that. We shall see if it works - was going to have to redo the repair anyways, so it's always worth a punt.

Oddly, I haven't seen any more chewage since the original repair was eaten, so I'm sincerely hoping that the culprit has expired from one heck of a case of constipation.

It is almost time for luncheon.

I was thinking about some bike time this afternoon, but Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing... :blush:

carpiste

Guru
Grey, damp and a little chilly here today. Mrs C has been ironing at the window looking out onto the rear garden. The neighbors tortoiseshell cat is hidden under a shrub by the bird feeder! It was spotted by 2 Magpies who let all the neighborhood know he was there ^_^
Now the lights are on and I`m going to spend some time making some Carp fishing rigs 🎣 :smile:

Top Bottom