Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looking forward to another 3 hrs in the dentist chair tomorrow

postman

Legendary Member
The blue sky and sunshine has blown away the doom and gloom of the past four days.So as I sit in the conservatory,I am making plans for the garden.The driveway is a job that needs sorting,lifting and using the unbroken slabs with the slabs from the patio being used to make up the numbers of broken ones.Shortening the lawn,putting down a weed membrane and then filling the space with pebbles.A wooden table and chairs set to replace the awful faded green plastic set we have had for years.Building a raised bed border and new shrubs and plants.Replacing four of the largest windows in the house,the seals are shot to pieces.Mrs P will be the foreperson and in charge of finances.Decorating a few rooms is also on the menu it's going to be a busy year.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
There are a lot of Figeon Peathers on the ground near our bird feeder . It looks like something has helped itself to a Poor Wigeon ! :smile:

I wonder if it was a Sparrow Hawk ?
That's the usual cause of feather piles around here. Still, they all have to eat, don't they?

Reynard

Guru
Lovely luncheon. Finished the last of the pork pie, then had one of those warburtons sandwich thins filled with brie & cranberry, plus a pear, a plum and a clementine and two :cuppa:

I have opened the last net of clementines and put them in the big fruit bowl - 6 kilos down, one and a half to go. They have been bloody lovely.

Top Bottom