Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looking forward to another 3 hrs in the dentist chair tomorrow

postman

Legendary Member
The blue sky and sunshine has blown away the doom and gloom of the past four days.So as I sit in the conservatory,I am making plans for the garden.The driveway is a job that needs sorting,lifting and using the unbroken slabs with the slabs from the patio being used to make up the numbers of broken ones.Shortening the lawn,putting down a weed membrane and then filling the space with pebbles.A wooden table and chairs set to replace the awful faded green plastic set we have had for years.Building a raised bed border and new shrubs and plants.Replacing four of the largest windows in the house,the seals are shot to pieces.Mrs P will be the foreperson and in charge of finances.Decorating a few rooms is also on the menu it's going to be a busy year.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
can you get philosophical? don't remember your subject matter

The exam questions are for a final year undergraduate module in strategic marketing. Marketers don't really do "philosophical" :laugh:

If they were older I'd do a Mr Big/Sex & the City death question and the impact on the Peloton brand.

Last edited:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
There are a lot of Figeon Peathers on the ground near our bird feeder . It looks like something has helped itself to a Poor Wigeon ! :smile:

I wonder if it was a Sparrow Hawk ?
That's the usual cause of feather piles around here. Still, they all have to eat, don't they?

The exam questions are for a final year undergraduate module in strategic marketing. Marketers don't really do "philosophical" :laugh:

If they were older I'd do a Mr Big/Sex & the City death question and the impact on the Peloton brand.

Ouch! Not like engineering then, when you can just change all the numbers, go from a fixed beam to a supported beam to a cantilever etc...

Top Bottom