Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had a girly pamper session and now have a nice :cuppa:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Having ridden a turbo for a while one winter, they're trying to do you a favour!
Honestly, I've never had twenty minutes last for about a billion years before...
I got one and couldn't wait for it to arrive.
It came
I unpacked it
I set it up
I put the bike on it.
I got on it and pedalled.

I got off it.
I put the bike away.
I packed it back in the box
I sold it on eBay, same day.

Instant dislike.

D

Deleted member 1258

T'other way around mate. I was on Virgin mobile and they put me on to O2.

My new O2 sim card is now installed and working. Happy days. Unlimited texts and calls plus oodles of intenet gigs (not that I'll ever use them)... all for £10 a month!

I've just moved to a Lebara SIM only deal, 2 gigs of data, 1000 minutes and a 1000 text for a fiver a month, more than I'm likely to use.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am used to paying auction fee over hammer price, seems to be the custom over here, unless it is a municipal equipment auction. I've been conversant with the big heavy equipment auctions like Ritchey Bros., along as extra help in case something was won and we had to drive it off the lot or throw it on a box truck. Been to a couple of livestock auctions too. I've gotten many an undervalued bike from municipal auctions when the police still auctioned off unclaimed bicycles.[B[ Almost bought an ambulance there once.[/B]
I've bid on one, top price of £60. Withdrawn after they found they had no keys for it. Got my money back instead.

It's more the paying a third parties fees* on top of the actual auction price, hammer and with their fees added. That's standard practice, or was, along with VAT added after the sale.

*Adds another 25% on top of the price.

Top Bottom