Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I'll have a look at that later, thanks :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
I am the required Fachanleiter; that's why I was there for ten hours today; the regular staff aren't qualified to look after the clients.
Hope they're paying you for doing two jobs.

Why does it require aaFachanleiter , if you're already there though?

Hope they're paying you for doing two jobs.

Why does it require aaFachanleiter , if you're already there though?

I think we're both getting a bit lost here: I'm employed as a Fachanleiter, ("Qualified person") because I'm trained as an Occuparional therapist. We're needed because we have a lot of people with various issues and someone has to make a therapy plan with the clients, liaise with the Job Centre and other stuff. We also have to be present whenever there are clients working on the premises in case a client has a meltdown, panics, starts a fight, or something more serious.

We're also trained in basic management* because most people with this qualification end up managing a department of a shop or small company. Unfortunately, because of staffing problems, that means I'm working ten hours on Mondays and Tuesdays, but that's all overtime I can use to be with the family later...

*Thankfully in my case not accountancy or the company would be crumbling by now...

tyred

Legendary Member
It stayed dry and I got my washing dried:becool:

I walked into town after work and bought a few books and CDs in a charity shop and also bought what I think is a beautiful painting.

I cycled 25 miles and I felt several big drops of rain but it never actually rained so I got home dry.

I was planning on hanging my painting but I cannot find the packet of picture hooks that I know I should have somewhere:wacko:

Top Bottom