Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Didn't catch the jokes etc, other than it's voice was 'loud' from across a big building. Just watched some videos of them, and I recon they'd be great fun at the Uni, but we can't spend that money on cleaning kit, all be it cool and a big 'hit' - it was an external company having a conference using our facilities as student's have gone home.

PS Our cleaning staff are ace in our building, it's spotless, and all done by 8am, so a fancy robot wouldn't be seen. Our team are outstanding. They have really taken pride in the building since it was built 8 or so years ago. They do us proud, and that's with stinky students in it.
Anything like this one, seen at the Manchester Cleaning Show in April this year.
Kilis-cleaning-robot-vertical.jpg

How exactly, and can you fix it?

Switches on for 10 seconds then shuts down. The last batch of broccoli and stilton seems to have been it's last.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A morning of domestics - vacuuming, ironing & floor mopping - but much more importantly getting a cycle space reservation on the main line service for a planned outing on Friday.

As per the 'Your ride today' thread, I found a very damaged iPhone on this afternoon's ride and carried it around in case the owner tried to ring it and I could get it back to them. Somehow they managed to track and follow it (and me) while I was riding around and caught up me just 3 miles from home so I was able to return it to a grateful owner.

Top Bottom