Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'What do you want for Christmas?' enquired my wife.
'A Patek Philippe watch?' I suggested.

I am getting a dart board.

MikeG

Guru
I bought some marzipan, despite not being able to make a Christmas cake this year :blush: ^_^:hungry: It's hidden in plain sight but no one will be expecting to find any so won't be looking for it ! :rofl::girldance:

Firstly, it's bought marzipan, so I'll allow you to keep it. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to understand the principle at stake here. I own all the marzipan in the world. It's all mine. Every little piece, anywhere and everywhere. It is only a matter of my supreme benevolence and some minor logistical issues which allow others to benefit from my property. Do enjoy it, won't you, but don't forget to thank me as you nibble away at it over christmas.

MikeG

Guru
Andy, Andy, Andy.......

The Maasai own all the cattle in the world. When they raid their neighbours, they aren't stealing cows, they are simply returning them to their rightful owners. As with the Maasai and cattle, the same with me and marzipan. I'd rather you came to this understanding the easy way.

Firstly, it's bought marzipan, so I'll allow you to keep it. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to understand the principle at stake here. I own all the marzipan in the world. It's all mine. Every little piece, anywhere and everywhere. It is only a matter of my supreme benevolence and some minor logistical issues which allow others to benefit from my property. Do enjoy it, won't you, but don't forget to thank me as you nibble away at it over christmas.
Marzipan Finger eh ?

Top Bottom