Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Beignets are fritters - totally different ball game... :whistle:

Apple fritters, usually...
Playing with our food now ?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Schrodie has spotted that there are little people around and is staying outdoors.
I was wondering how my cats put up with me when I was young, but remembered that the mother cat had established her pecking order as being there before me and would enforce it with bleeding arms ! :ohmy:
The majority of our cats leg it when little peeps come round................................apart from Kizzy and she doesn't care, she will have fuss off anyone. :crazy:

success giving sox cat his first tablet this morningusing the method @Reynard described, although he is still looking at me as though hes thinking , …...if you go to sleep im going to tear your throat out :eek:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The BBC has been showing trailers for "His Dark Materials" by Philip Pullman. I have not read any of his books, and do not usually watch this genre of programme. Has anyone else read the book? Is there a plot, or is it very similar to Harry Potter? By which I mean that Harry Potter and his chums appear in films with a lot of special effects, that might, or might not, in my opinion make a good storyline.

Top Bottom