Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve been down the shops on my bike. I got wet. Home now.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I subscribe to this. Why make more work for yourself?
Same here, now the nieces and nephews are all grown up, and all the other relatives have moved south, as folks in my family do when they reach a certain age. No one really to decorate for. When I was younger, used to help green the church, then come home and decorate the house and yard. My Dad had those bubble lights, they seemed to be few and far between back in the day, so those went on the porch so all could see them. Also large sheet metal figures of Santa in the front yard, and little dioramas of the journey to Bethlehem, the Nativity, and the flight into Egypt, lit by the bubble lights on the enclosed front porch.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Whilst checking oil, water and tyre pressures etc on mine and MrsPete's car this morning, I swapped the CD in her stereo to Metallica, Back in black, from The Hollies greatest hits.
^_^

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Whilst checking oil, water and tyre pressures etc on mine and MrsPete's car this morning, I swapped the CD in her stereo to Metallica, Back in black, from The Hollies greatest hits.
^_^
You need to add in some Led Zeppelin, maybe some Def Leppard. Although I would be the target of fury, were I to do something like replace Jennifer Aguilerra with , let us say, Donitzettis' Fille du Regiment.

Top Bottom