Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Petrol purchased for both car and mower.

Didn't go to Tesco in the end as the queue was halfway round the carpark. :ohmy: Usually the tumbleweed is blowing past at that time of an evening, which is why I go then. To avoid the queues, that is.

Fortunately nothing on my list is terribly pressing. It was more a case of "while I'm here I may as well..."
As I was going near Asda today, my wife asked me to call in to pick up a few things. The queue to get inside wrapped around all four sides of the building. I left and called in at the local Co-op on the way home: no queue, few customers inside and had everything we wanted.

As I was going near Asda today, my wife asked me to call in to pick up a few things. The queue to get inside wrapped around all four sides of the building. I left and called in at the local Co-op on the way home: no queue, few customers inside and had everything we wanted.

Eeeeek! :ohmy:

Ordinarily I could have done that on the way home, but the Co-op now shuts at 6pm rather than 10pm... :sad:

postman

Legendary Member
One is in Edinburgh.cleaning a student flat.the shower room was grotty oh my word.daughter finished up here.no job so home till she finds one.cleaned the kitchen also.busy day tomorrow.got to leave the flat as we found it.it was a shi h when she took over .we cleaned it then.it wants ripping out and .gutting.it seems it's up for rent again.I would not touch it with charge pole.anyway home very late Saturday.just had a double 12 year old Glenfiddich.very nice.

I was trying to think of any reason, any at all, to queue to get into an Asda.

Then I realised that I haven't been in an Asda for at least a decade, probably much longer.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Space Station due over Hamtun in 4 minutes 👍🏼

Just saw it tonight. Been wanting to see it for ages.

Top Bottom