Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It is stupid o'clock.had a terrible sleep in a sleeping bag.on a scrappy student bed.the more I look at this flat.the bigger shi hol it looks.what a dump.how my lovely daughter has lived here have no idea.landlords a disgrace seems Mrs p did not like it from day one two years ago.anyway final hours today.still loads of cleaning then a van and a car to load up.Then away.I have been awake since 5-30.wide awake.going to be knackered by tonight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Morning all.

woodbutcher

Veteran
What is it about dogs and cats, why do dogs want to tear cats apart and more specifically why does my English pointer hate them so much that he stands at the bottom of a tree frantically barking at a cat up said tree, knowing full well that l don't appreciate being woken up at silly o'clock this morning and that l will be giving him a severe boll+++ing when l catch him ? :sad:

What is it about dogs and cats, why do dogs want to tear cats apart and more specifically why does my English pointer hate them so much that he stands at the bottom of a tree frantically barking at a cat up said tree, knowing full well that l don't appreciate being woken up at silly o'clock this morning and that l will be giving him a severe boll+++ing when l catch him ? :sad:
My neighbours Greyhound loves playing with our cat . They meet at the fence and he rushes forward and he bops her with his paw . She gets so excited that she does a lap of the garden before returning . She dropped her soft toy next to Schrodie the other day for him to throw it for her ! :wacko:

woodbutcher

Veteran
My neighbours Greyhound loves playing with our cat . They meet at the fence and he rushes forward and he bops her with his paw . She gets so excited that she does a lap of the garden before returning . She dropped her soft toy next to Schrodie the other day for him to throw it for her ! :wacko:
Your neighbours Greyhound could give my Pointer a few "pointers" in good behaviour ^_^

carlosfandangus

Über Member
My Springer needs to be on a lead until we get to the park, she knows where all the cats live and even tries to get through the cat flaps to get them, she also tries to climb trees if she finds/runs one up a tree, the Labrador.... just doesn't need to expend the energy, to busy marking her territory teaspoon full at a time

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Morning all. First coffee downed while sitting in bed watching the line of trees the other side of the rail line bending in the very strong breeze. Seems like a good day to catch up with the things I should have been doing earlier in the week such as mopping the kitchen floor and the ironing.

I guess it must be the weekend as there's different presenters on the radio.

Top Bottom